Thursday, October 18, 2007

today

I have no thoughts that are able to be formed into paragraphs right now, so just another random list of things happening...


*Sean made it home, safe and sound. Late, but safe. He's chock full of imformation. The whole reason he flew out to SC was to attend a conference with his best friend. I keep saying "conference," for more detail, you can go here. I'm so proud of him that he even wanted to go. I mentioned that we came up lacking in our faith a few weeks ago and this was kinda to give him/us a boost. He brought home tons and tons of literature that I can't wait to dig into.


*the literature he brought home will aid me in two challenges I plan to combine. OLW word this week is "believe," and Salt's is "Creation." I can't wait to get started on the project I have in mind.


*I noticed this the other day and forgot to write it down. Have any of you seen the Disney cartoon Charlie and Lola? My kids always ask, "Can I watch {whatever cartoon}" Felix called out yesterday, "Ca-I wash Sharlie and Lola?" and Lola came out totally English. Every other part of the question was in his perfect Felix jibberish, but Lola came out completely British sounding. He kept saying it over and over and it was just the funniest thing.

*The kids were fighting over the computer animated pumpkin yesterday as I was getting in the shower, and when I got out they were perfectly calm. Instead of saying anything, I just watched 'em. Simon put his arm around Felix and said, "I'm sorry Bud, I know I've been a little hard on you today." And then he turned his little cheek and touched it with his finger and Felix planted a kiss right on him. It was so cute.

*And some pictures:
NYC's Naked Cowboy's got nothin' on my kid. He jumped out of the tub and found Simon's boots, so I got some pictures that he describes as "ha ha booooty!" but I'm not posting them for obvious reasons{America lets child molestors roam free}.
"hm. what are these?" And a simple shot of why I love having two. Simon dropped his hat while he was spinning on the tire swing and Felix was screaming at the top of his lungs, "WAIT! You drop-a haaaat!!" And he tried to put it back on Simon's head while he was still spinning and kept getting knocked over. Simon finally stopped and decided Felix wanted to wear the hat. He kept adjusting it over Felix's eyes so he's be able to see. So sweet.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

IS that Kirk Cameron on that website? i was so in love with him...but, I digress.

What an amizing thing that Sean did. I pray that it brings you to the place you want to be.

Tanner loves Charlie and Lola, but because of it's time change, we don't get to see it in the morning. Our current favorites are "The Upside Down show" and "Little Einstiens"

:) Great pictures...

Kimberly White said...

So glad that your man is home! And you little men are such sweeties! Gotta get me some of those rubber cowboy boots. Joel keeps talking about being a cowboy and riding horses! Have a great day! Kim

Jude said...

so glad that sean had a good trip.. and a good thing to go for too! :) And, do not adjudt our computer, I am actually leaving you a comment!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Oh, and before I forget....LOVE your new banner...AWESOME shot and really captures the NW!

Brown English Muffin said...

oh god the stories of your two boys make me want to cry.

The other day I was reading about this women printing out her blog and getting it bound...and I thought to myself why the heck would you want to go and do that...

Now I know...could you imagine your boys reading your blog when they're like 40 years old!! How cute the memories would be!

Josh said...

LOL!!!Those pics are historical...I guess you got an early rock star on your hands...in underwear and cowboy boots on a big traveling bus!!!
Lol!

Have a great weekend!

Josh

Corey said...

your boys are just SO cute! such good kids. See, mine are both screaming at me right now. hmmmm...
Glad Sean is back!
Hey I'm going to send you an email later...right now I have to go get breakfast for the munchkins :)

Edleen said...

adorable shots of your boys! such a Beautiful Blessing :)

Cheryl Wray said...

The Naked Cowboy cracked me up...

That conference sounds WONDERFUL that Sean went to. Sounds a lot like Promise Keepers, which my husband has done before. SO cool that he got to go!!

AndI can't wait to see your OLW and SALT layouts. I'm definitely doing something about my faith for the "Believe" word. I hope to work on it today.

have a great day!!!