Wow. 





I had so much fun with this one. It started out as an Eric Carlisle book and I was able to incorporate much of the book into my design. There is a snake that slithers the entire length of the book, and the green of his body worked, so I kept it. And the tree at the end is the authors, except for the black squirrel hole with a heart, that's mine. There are about 10 more pages, but I'm bored with uploading. Here's one more little project I wanted to share.






This was a project in Ali Edward's new book. As soon as I saw it, my wheels started turning. It's an on-going project and I plan to add my absolute favorite pictures as I take them. I set a date to complete this one on my birthday next year. Maybe sooner if it fills up. All the little tabs are alphabet tabs. Fun stuff this one.
I'm halfway done with my "Believe" and "Creation" projects. I've actually had to do research on this one. I don't believe I've ever done that for a scrapbook project...Interesting stuff. Lots of interesting "facts" floating around out there. I'll post it when I'm done. It's not going to win me any contests, but it's been a good project for me. And even Sean got involved with this one.
:)
4 comments:
Seriously loving what I see...LOVE it all so much!! :)The ongoing album is great!!!
woohooo!
gorgeous!
i always have good intentions of making mini books and then never do it!
these are gorgeous.
still waiting to get my hands on Ali's book.
hoping it arrives at my LSS soon!
ah... I cannot wait for my Ali book to get here!! I do love the mini books. I started gettng into them last year more, and now I am hooked! :) I am working on one for ALden right now! Yours look great, cannot wait until we can scrap again together! (april right??? ;0
Love all your minis...don't they make you happy :)
funny thing is I just posted about my current mini mania as well...
can you believe we will be hanging out in a week and a half?!?
Post a Comment