Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i Believe

there it is.


6 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Your minis are inspiring me! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have done Chrissy! Hope you are having a great day! Love Kim

Anonymous said...

Mmm-hmm, so that's where you've been.

Seriously. AWESOME. All of them. I would buy one of your Mini books from Hobby Lobby! As I'm not a scrapper, this is the first time I've seen these and they are like pure eye-candy.

Of course, I love the I Believe one. Very and extremely awesome. Also, the one with the snake. That is just so incredibly cool! Wish I had thought of it.

Cheryl Wray said...

That looks just beautiful!!

Jude said...

that came out great chrissy! looks like you did alot of research too. :)

Gillian said...

This is such an AWESOME mini, Love to do something like this with my 12yr old son, Thanks for the inspiration, Your Art really Shines for God!

Hazel said...

Your mini books are so inspirational - especially the 'I believe' - a beautiful work of art. Thanks for joining in the Salt creation challenge.