And by week, I mean month. I really can't keep up with time. The months are flying by. She's made it to four months. I managed to get her to her well baby appointment. Surprise, we went in well and walked out with a lil cold. Awesome.
Anyways, the most valuable info from that appointment is that she weighs 14 1/2-ish pounds. Could've gleaned that by weighing her at the BX and skipped the hospital germs, but I'm not even sure they sell scales.
She's started dabbling in the world of real food. Well, baby food, which doesn't seem entirely real given the colors and concoctions. I did baby led weaning with Jude, because he was cloth diapered and it's hippy baby law. Not really, I just didn't want to deal with the combo of cloth diapers meets baby food. Ew.
Little Miss kept eye balling our food and she's not really all that interested in things like sleep. I thought food might help. It hasn't, but she's super cute when she's gumming the slop off the spoon.
On that subject, we figured out the noise of the Osprey wakes her up. She'll sleep through a lot, but the low thump of the Osprey blades and she's all, "Gooooooood morning!" Today I managed to get her back to sleep three separate times. By the third PEEKABOO, I was ready to join the Japanese in boycotting the Osprey.
If she remembers to grab her cheeks like this as she grows up, she'll be able to get anything she ever wants.
Pinky out! She's practicing for all the tea parties we're going to have.
It was hard to compete with Santa's face on this fabric. She kept turning away from the camera to stare at jolly ole St. Nick.
The dimples! The halo...err, hair bow! Oh what an angel, she is.
And we're off to try and ramen away our colds.















No comments:
Post a Comment